We love teaching!
The Gold Medal Bodies Staff has already taught all over the world.
We’re available for public and private seminars covering a variety of topics and formats based on our products and the topics we cover on our blog.
What to know what a GMB Seminar is really like? We’ve collected some reactions from seminar participants you can check out.
Want to help us set up a seminar near you?
If you’d like to host a seminar or help us organize on in your area, please let us know.
We can work in a variety of formats, but right now, we offer the following basic seminar types.
- GMB Partay! – Our basic full-day seminar covers some ring and parallettes work with a focus on movement skill. We’ll show you how to practice and apply various movement techniques to get stronger and more flexible in ways that make you better at doing the things you really want to be able to do with your body.
- Rings – We’ll show you and your clients everything you need to get started with rings and begin using them to build strength systematically and safely. For those with prior experience, we can focus on tightening up your technique to bring more efficiency and power to your current skills.
- Parallettes – Starting from the oft-neglected basics of grip and core use, we’ll progress rapidly though a variety of presses and holds that will challenge everyone at their own level. P-bars build strength that translates directly to better performance in almost any other physical activity due to increased core and shoulder stability.
- Floor – This introduction to GMB Floor Work includes handbalancing and basic tumbling. We’ll show you the right way to practice handstands and get you performing cartwheels and various somersaults correctly and safely. Floor work is serious fun and a great way to challenge the entire body.
- GMB-gasm – This is a two day event in which we cover all three aspects of the GMB Curriculum as well as our Focused Flexibility system and exploration of a variety of novel and useful movements.
These topics can generally be arranged in whatever configuration meets your particular needs, but any one specialization typically requires a half day, so if you wanted to host a seminar that covered each training method, it would likely require two days. We can also devote an entire day to covering just one method in depth.
The seminar exceeded everything I was expecting. The Coaches were amazing – they are truly great at what they do!
Let’s Get Started
For more details about logistics and fees, please contact us.
We do love getting to travel and train with so many great people, and we look forward to meeting you in person.