We respect your privacy and will never share your information with anyone – not even our mothers.
Of course, everyone says this, and we still end up getting too much email, too many phone calls, and enough junk in our mailboxes to make the Sunday paper look tiny by comparison. So this page is here to lay it all out for you: exactly how we protect your privacy.
This site (and virtually every commercial site on the internet) employs software that tracks information about your browsing habits.
Information you enter into any forms (contact, order, or other forms) is be stored and can be viewed by our staff. This is necessary, because we have to know where to send emails you request or products you purchase. All of this info is stored on secure servers and sensitive details such as credit card numbers are encrypted. We keep payment details on file to facilitate recurring payments and refunds, but we cannot actually view your details.
If you send us an email, we may use your wording in a testimonial, but you will never be identified without explicit permission.
We promise not to use any information you provide for evil purposes or share it with anyone. Ever.
If you have any questions regarding our policies and terms of service, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
OK, so that’s the simple version.
The Complete Legal Policy Document
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us.
We collect your name, email address, and other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get from Others.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.