A lot of people get confused when we talk about cycling multiple training goals. In this here episode of the GMB podcast, Andy tries to explain things with a few seemingly irrelevant rants.
Luckily, Ryan was on hand to bring it back to practical matters with some very clear examples of practical training cycles you can put to use in your own routine.
Listen to the podcast:
Show Notes and Links
Here’s a sample of the good ol’ fashioned fun we covered in Episode 15:
A few of the topics covered:
- Ryan’s REAL name – Dr. Ryan Hurst, Esq., a.k.a. Mr. Eyebrows
- What The Princess Bride can teach you about organizing your training
- Our partnership with Books for Africa and your support
- How to cycle multiple goals, and why it’s not the same as starting over
- How to take your practice seriously without taking yourself too seriously
Links we discussed:
If you dig this, we’d be deeply honored if you hop over to iTunes, subscribe to future episodes, and give GMB Fitness Skills a quick review and rating.
That helps us get new listeners, which gives us more incentive to record new episodes.
What should we cover next time?
Got a question you’d like us to answer next time?
Leave a note on our Facebook page, and we’ll put it on the list. Thanks for listening!